1. What’s this Constable chap like?
Like a puppy dog, eager to please, woof woof!
2. Is there anything you’ve found particularly difficult in the rehearsal process?
3. So what aspect of Accidental Death Of An Anarchist will really stick with people?
Definitely the singing.
4. And what’s your own favourite part to perform?
The beginning, the middle and the end.
5. What are your thoughts on the Set Theatre?
It looks very, very nice.
6. What will the audience think of all the madness?
Good things, I hope.
7. Describe the play in 5 words.
8. Do you think the play is relevant to modern Ireland?
I learned a lot about what’s been going on in Ireland so I figure it must be.
9. What are you most looking forward to during the run of the show?
Accidental Death Of An Anarchist opens this Wednesday December 2nd and runs until Sunday December 6th. Tickets can be picked up in Rollercoaster Records, the Set Theatre box office and right here!